Incident Response & Digital Forensics
In the event of any security breach please contact us to offer immediate support. We will start by collecting and analysing all available information and suggest a containment strategy which is best for dealing with the issue you are facing. Then we will guide you to recovering your services to their prior state. After the incident has been contained, we will also offer a post incident/lessons learnt session aiming to provide in depth information about what has happened, how did it take place and how to avoid it in the future.
Our IR and digital forensics services support the below areas:
- Data collection
- Data Recovery
- Incident Response and breach management
- Crisis simulation and tabletop exercises
- Digital Forensics
- On-site or remote support
- Incident management
We know that each client has different needs hence we are happy to work with you to define your custom tailored incident response plan. Our services can be retained 24X7X365 in order to offer you ease of mind or you can always engage us at an emergency response basis in the event you experience an incident. We are also happy to work with you on a per project basis and perform any type of specific work that will assist your organisation to become more secure.
We aim to prepare you to be as prepared as possible in anticipation of major threats and incidents. To that goal, we can:
- Organise workshops to keep you informed of industry best practices and necessary actions you need to take to enhance your defences.
- Perform security architectural review in order to ensure the required security levels are present.
- Provide specialised staff training in order to teach your team how to respond in the event of an incident.
- Review your current protocols and procedures and suggest improvements (or design processes if none are present).